NAME, PURPOSE, MEMBERSHIP, OFFICERS, TERMS, COMMITTEES,
APPOINTEES, DESIGNEES DIRECTORS, QUORUM, & REMOVAL
1. NAME is Astronomy Association. PURPOSE is Nonprofit, Public
Service Entity Supporting Astronomy, Science, Education & People.
2. Anyone, may become a MEMBER by: Requesting; Adopting this
Constitution; Regularly Doing at least Fifty Yearly Free Open Public
Programs supporting Astronomy, Science, Mathematics, & Education.
MEMBERSHIP may not be denied for Residence, Race, Disability,
Income, Nationality, Political-Religious-Non-Religious Belief, Sex,
Sexual Orientation, Age, or any Illegal Reason.
3. OFFICERS are President, Vice-President, Secretary, Treasurer,
Directors, Committee, & Designee, Appointed by President. Officers
will perform Duties appropriate to that Office. TERM of Office is the
Calendar Year. President may REMOVE an OFFICER.
4. QUORUM is a Membership Majority.
ANNUAL MEETING, DUES, LIABILITY, FISCAL YEAR, AMENDMENT,
1. ANNUAL MEETING & DUES - Held Yearly & Due in December,
Determined by President. Only President may Incur a LIABILITY.
FISCAL YEAR is Calendar Year. Constitution may be AMENDED
by President or Majority Member Vote. Upon DISSOLUTION
Assets go to State of Massachusetts.
January 14, 1996, Rev. 1/13/11, 1/1/12, 12/14/13, 1/1/15